So...this week I have been home sick with pink eye. Freaking pink eye. Seriously? I thought pink eye was like something you got in middle school and got made fun of for and then it was over. Well, I guess karma paid me back for thinking that. Oh well. Being home with nothing to do has given me a lot free time and time to think. I've been making crafts for my dorm room. I don't ever craft. I'm not crafty. A craft, to me, used to be bead necklaces or painting my name on a piece of wood. Now a days I'm making roses out of fabric. I think I've officially lost it. Also, in my free time I have been listening to more music. I decided to pay a visit to my old friend Ke$ha and see what her new album had to offer. Has anyone noticed that 3 of her top new songs are Come On, Die Young, Crazy Kids. Does that freak anyone else out? Come on die young crazy kids. I feel as if that is not the right message to be sending out into the world. Am I the only one who notices things like this? There is definitely something wrong with that! I'm too young to die. I don't wanna die young, especially just because Ke$sha is telling me too. Anywho, I'm making today's post short and sweet. I need to go be more crafty or something. I hope you all are having a fantastic week. It is clear that I really need to get back to work and get back to spreading my weirdness to small children instead of you people on the Internet. Have a wacky Wednesday!
-j
No comments:
Post a Comment