Here's the thing. The longer I put off working out, the later I have to stay up, which means less sleep for me. The sad fact of the matter is that I know this yet I am sitting on Pinterest like it is my freaking job. Okay, another thing; I worked out already today. I drove into town just so I could walk the grand path of Franklin. I took my mace and everything! I'm pretty sure I even pulled something in my hip. Glory I sound old. Pulled something in my hip?!? Seriously!?! This is why I don't work out. I usually end up hurting myself while I workout so that I can't workout anymore. It is a vicious cycle. Anywho, so back to the whole me not working out thing. I have two different workouts I'm supposed to do tonight and then I can go to bed. I am fifty squats and three hundred abs away from a serious relationship with my pillow. Also, I am drinking this fat eliminator thingy. It's water, lemons, limes, cucumbers, and mint leaves. I feel like I'm slowly swallowing nature. Maybe I'll be a nice spry tree in the morning! Ya know, skinny people always say hat working out is so much fun and so easy. Um, yea it is when you have literally nothing weighing you down. I made a punny. Weighing you down...and it's weight. Get it? So, even though I have no motivation what so ever, I should probably get my curvy butt up and start working on my Victoria Secret 6-pack. To all you people out there who would love to workout, but have no motivation, look at it this way; time is going to pass no matter how you spend it so spend it fitting into that little black dress. Much love!
-j
No comments:
Post a Comment