Monday, April 22, 2013

Good Morning San Diego

Okay, so not San Diego, but hey world. I used to blog about some pretty random stuff when I was younger, but they were the pretty typical young teenage issues. Girl likes boy, boy doesn't like girl drama. Cat fights. Big guy stole my lunch money. Stuff such as that. Well now that I am a big girl and I can pick out my own clothes I figured I would start things up again. Don't expect expert advice or DIY tips. This is just a site for my random thoughts. Not to brag, but I'm told I am pretty nifty so here goes nothing.

So a friend and I were discussing the song Call Me Maybe. I hate that song with a passion. Surprisingly, not because it is so flishin repetitive, but because it gives me odd thoughts. First off, I have two grown men singing it to me at the top of their lungs every time it comes on. They are good singers, but ohhhh when that song comes on they sounds like cheerleaders. Also, so many people have put in their own words. The one that sticks with me was when the bath salts incident went down. Therefore, this song leads my mind to zombies. "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy. I ate some bath salts, your face looks tasty." I'm sorry, but that just ruined things for me. Side note, who eats bath salts, honestly?!?! Is that like a pregnant woman craving? Who sits on a couch and thinks 'hmm, ya know what I want right now? I could really use some bath salts. Preferably lavender flavored.' No! Nobody does that! I'm gonna go home today, be sitting on my bed and think 'I would kill for some foot scrub right now. That sounds super tasty.' Can you put that on normal food? Marinade your chicken in dragon lilly shampoo and bake at 375? Anywho, something to think about. Have a blessed day!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment