Good morning my beautiful little butterflies. Not really...I'm tired. I hope it is a lovely day for you though. It's sunny outside which brings out all the hipsters with their instagram accounts so it should be an interesting day. So today I would like to discuss the topic of mothers. Mine has officially lost it. Despite the fact that every time I call her she is tearing down some other wall in our house, she sends some interesting thoughts in the mail. I would like to start with the fact that I only have a week and a half left of school. I was home a few weeks ago and left some articles of clothing there. Not a huge deal. Anywho, so I got this card in the mail from my mom yesterday. In the middle of the college post office, open it up, and what do ya know. My unders fell out. I was mortified. Of course I quickly picked them up, and I don't think anyone saw, but still it is the thought that counts. Another fun fact, they were hot pink. You're welcome. I love my mother don't get me wrong, but sending one pair of lady garments through the mail with a week left of school, does she really think I'm going to run out before my time here is up? Glory goodness.
With Madre's Day quickly approaching I'm wondering what to get the woman who brought me into this world, but never wants for anything. I love that crazy lady and I hope she is reading this. She is something special that's for sure. So fellow dorks, I am asking, what are you getting your mother/what should I get get my mother for this very special day?
-j
No comments:
Post a Comment