So this morning, I think I had my first out of body experience. I don't really remember much. I just know that I got to class and for some odd reason I am wearing a skirt. I am pretty positive my super girly alter ego, the one who gets really excited about small children being cute, took over my body when I woke up. My hair is straightened and I am color coordinated. I think she thought "hey, it's the last day of class, you're still single, let's look cute while all the other girls sport the 'last day of class' sweats." All I have to say is...why me?!?! The usual me would say "no, don't brush your hair. Just put the hat back on and let's get through today so we can take a nap later." Side note, I would like to declare that I am not bipolar. I do not have five different personalities. Back on track...like I said it is the last day of classes. My last day of classes as a sophomore. By next Wednesday I will be classified as a junior. HOLY FLAMINGO LEGS BATMAN. Sorry, minor panic attack. Anywho, all I wanna do in any of my classes is just run up and down the isles singing 'Do you hear the people sing?Singing the song of angry men? It is the music of the people, who will not be slaves again!' Les Mis reference people, get on it! Usually when I am given sugar, I get a little 'off the wall' if you will. I apologize to all my friends now. I have yet to be given sugar, but it is the last day of regular classes and I get to use my laptop in all of them today! Occasionally, when I look out the window, I see prospective students. BABY PROSPOS! I just want to run up to them, give them a hug, and say 'if you get accepted, you've survived the hunger games!' I remember being a prospective. I applied to eleven colleges. Who does that? Was I seriously thinking if I didn't get accepted 'well...tenth time is the charm.' Truth is, I only went through the full accepting process with four schools. I got accepted to all. Worst. Idea. Ever. Choosing colleges is like choosing a spouse. It sticks with you forever so you have to find the right one. Woah...that was a deep thought. Continue, now I am finishing up my second year with this school and I have two more to go. Let me just say...who knows what I'm gonna do with my life. 1. I apologize to my soul mate now. And may the odds be ever in your favor when it comes to spending the rest of your life with me. 2. My poor children. Warning to my future children; you will be thoroughly embarrassed from day one. 3. I plan to be a social worker so I wish the people, I have to help solve their life problems, good luck. Well my mind is going about eighty different directions right now so I should probably quit while I'm somewhat ahead. Have an adorkable day!
-j

No comments:
Post a Comment