Well this should be interesting. I didn't have a whole lot happen to me today so I was given this idea from a friend. No judgements needed. So here's the situation, I have been friends with Micah since first semester of my freshmen year. He was in my orientation group. He was trying to be the next John Mayer. First off...the dude is a ginger. So far we are off to the wrong start. He could sing and play the guitar. That was a plus. Anywho, I had a class with him on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:25-10:40. In one of our classes we got picked for a skit about relationships. In the skit we were dating and he was ready to "take things to the next level" and I was not having it. I can't remember much, but I do remember that he told me I had a nice flowing mane. He was talking about my hair. Did the boy think I was a lion, or maybe a horse?!?! I might be a fierce lioness, but I am no horse. My hair is fantastic, but I am not Nala from the Lion King. From then on he called me his girlfriend just for that class. Other wise, we weren't exactly the best of friends outside of class. Well this year things changed. He is a good guy. He changed and matured a lot. He no longer calls my hair a mane. Seriously... I will never let him live that down. Back to the point, my friends are now into the new game of teasing me about him. They say we are meant to be. Well... I have some bad news for them. He is a great guy, but his woman is probably some girl with a lion's mane. My post today is a shout out to Micah because I love the kid to death. He gets on my nerves a lot like all the other guys in my life, but he is a big part of my life. I wrote him a letter today telling him how God has really blessed him and I got a letter back. It was much appreciated. Moral of this story...to all my guy friends. Most of you get on my nerves a lot, but I have to give you so much credit for dealing with my bipolar craziness for this long. I love you all so much and you mean more to me than you know. So ladies, if you have some serious guy friends show them some love! Make them some cupcakes or something. Gents, if you have your close lady friends then don't be afraid to let them know how much they mean to you!

No comments:
Post a Comment