Wednesday, May 22, 2013
My Life is a Bad Horror Film
I figured I would start today off with a funny! Being a born and raised, proud to declare Hoosier, I find things like this a wee bit on the hilarious side. So not much happened today because I was sick. I took Benedryl and I don't really remember the last 16 hours. Therefore, I will have to share some random story from last night. Side note, does anyone else feel super fancy when they use the word 'therefore'? When I say it I feel as if I should be stroking my imaginary mustache and wearing a monocle. Okay, back to story telling! The only problem I have with this whole downstairs apartment thing is that there are spiders. I am not a fan of spiders. The only spider I am okay with is the daddy long leg. Now that is a spider that does not sound threatening! I'm talking about the big black, hairy spiders that look like they could eat your family if they really wanted to. I have seen a few and so I complained to the land lords of this place. My dad came downstairs and sprayed spider-away! I don't actually know the name of it, but I'm hoping that was its purpose. All was well and good until about 5mins after he sprayed. That's when all the spiders realized their corners had been drenched and so they decided to disperse. Here I am just minding my own business when the Adams family of spiders starts making their way to share my bed. Luckily for me, I have quite the collection of flip flops. Now I have quite the collection of flip flops decorated with dead spider legs. I don't think any sane person should have to sleep with a flip flop next to their bed, but hey; no one every said I was normal. The worse part is, my meds are making me dream of giant spider invasions! No more meds for me. For now, I can live with the spiders. They aren't my biggest fear. Now when clowns start invading is when we will have a bigger problem on our hands. I will have to invest in bigger flip flops! Have a glorious few hours left in your day and don't forget to go out and dance in the rain!
-j
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment