So here are the sad facts. I like me some pizza. Since we are on a strict diet in this household I love when I get real food. Today I got Rally's and Bdubs. Bdubs is short for Buffalo Wild Wings for the wise generation. Anywho, I was such a happy camper. I love salad...don't get me wrong. But I respect a true salad eatin girl. I cannot do it! I love food too much! Glory, give me a cheeseburger and I will probably (jokingly) ask you to marry me. I realize that saying that you are probably picturing this super big girl salivating over a steak, but I like to work out too. I just watch some of these girls eat nothing but salad and water and then they go kill themselves in the gym so they can look good for their man. Here is my thought; if God is okay with me being a partial carnivore, then he will bring me a guy who loves me and my love for a good pork chop now and then. Plus, usually girls who know how to eat usually know how to cook. Not always, but I can make some mean homemade pizza. Today's post is going to be short, but I just wanted to give a shout out to all the healthy girls. Skinny girls, do not be afraid to scarf down that piece of pizza. Wear those chocolate stains at the corner of your mouth with pride! If your man can not appreciate a woman with an appetite than he might be in the wrong relationship. For all the late night snackers, try some fruit or a salad sometime. Me? I will stick to my flax seed, egg protein healthy breakfast shake and Rally's burger for lunch! Now if you excuse me, I'm off to do some ab work! Loves from the weight room!
-j

No comments:
Post a Comment