Monday, May 6, 2013

This should be interesting.

Random thoughts of a hyper teenage female...
  • why does someone make a twitter for their dog?
    • seriously...what is the dog going to tweet; 'just slobbered on a baby #wagtastic
  • does prince charming stop and ask for directions or does he just wing it?
    • eenie, meenie, minie, moe...let's go this way!
  • how tall is Robin Williams?
    • he just looks super short to me
  • why do clocks have to be so loud?
    • nobody wants to hear that while they are trying to sleep
  • why are family photos so awkward?
    • except my family...we are cute
  • fat amy is my hero
    • just sayin
  • does true loves kiss seriously cure things?
    • cause I think I might have a stubbed toe
  • why are cell phone lights so bright?
    • it makes it so much harder to text in class when you are watching a movie
  • do wishes made at 11:11 come true?
    • cause I'm still waiting for a Popsicle
  • why are the annoying songs so catchy?
    • whip my hair and call me maybe
  • how come guys can pinterest on a girls computer, but they can't get their own?
    • matt and james...seriously
  • how did rapunzel keep her hair so nice?
    • I'm in the need for a new conditioner
  • why can't a girl be country and city?
    • I like to drive my top down convertible listening to adam levine while wearing camo
  • why do people have to make things awkward?
    • it is only awkward if you make it awkward and I don't make it awkward.
  • and finally...why on earth do I have to have so many thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment