Sunday, May 5, 2013

Update Potate

Sorry to all my readers. I haven't been on in a few days because I have been migrating north for the winter. I'm like all those old people who come back to the north because it is safe to be outside again. School is over and I am back in the tiny town of Nineveh. Tiny as in when you are at the four way you look left, right, in front, and behind, and that equals Nineveh. Anywho, after 20 years I got to have my own "apartment." My siblings both got to move to the basement in their early teens, but my mother said something about it being "too morbid" for me to move down there. So what I heard was it is okay for my brother and sister to be kept away from the sunlight, just not me. I basically thought my siblings were Gremlins growing up. The new digs are nice. I no longer have to share a wall with my parents so all those late crazy nights of Psych marathons won't disturb the old folks. I am kind of sad that school is out. I miss the gang. On my last night with my roommate I reflected on the year with her. Our late night dance parties, how we put on random hats just because we could, how I constantly thought she would fall out of her bed, so many good memories. My friend Laura being the best valentine and getting me flirty sauce packets from Taco Bell. Yea, I know what you are thinking, she is super romantic! Getting to know the newbies; Emmy rubbing her nose into my shoulder like a dog begging to get pet, Matt P. making fart noises with his arm, Burger doing his Kermit impression about how much he loved Miss Piggy, Kayley and I not being able to function on little hours of sleep and creating our own language, Julia claiming to be a stripper with her bum knee. Shall I continue...I think I should. Matt declaring that I was going to marry Micah. Side note; I don't actually think Micah knows my name cause he always only calls me Ey Girl. Okay...back on track. Jeremy doing his weird whistle to say CPO on the way to get mail, Casey licking my face, Morgan and I talking about boys, Lisa discovering book carving with her knife, Scott drawing memes on caf napkins, Josh and his leaking eye, Tyler being...well, Tyler. That brings me to Jameson. James and I had creepy telepathy all year. We also saw ambulances every single time we were together. It never failed. This is probably some sign from God telling us we shouldn't be around each other ever, but oh well. This year was a blast! I am glad to be home, helping mother with all her technical issues and fixing the television when it gets on any other channel but 3. I start my job in 3 weeks with a bunch of small children. Wish them luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment