Saturday, May 25, 2013

It Was a Rainy Monday...

20 years ago today it was a dreary Monday. This was the day a legend was born. Literally, I was born. Being born in the rain probably makes me sound like a depressing child...not so much! I am no longer a teenager. I look back on those years and think, 'I really should have invested in a straightener sooner and what the heck was I thinking.' Today has been an interesting day so far. My best friend tackled me at exactly 12:00am. I woke up to find that she had also "decorated" my car. Let's just say it was so flashy that it probably will be out of the public eye for a little while. I didn't get much sleep last night, but I think that was due to the fact that my bed smelled like Sexy Cowboy. I got too distracted. I literally started counting sheep. That myth doesn't work just fyi. I received a card from my dad today with a re gifted gift card in it, but hey; it's steak-n-shake and I am not complaining! Katie told me to be ready at 4 and so I actually decided to look decent for the shenanigans she had planned for me. I shaved my legs. Ladies and gentleman, you have to understand that I hate, with a fiery passion, shaving my legs. I do it because I am a lady, but I hate it. It just really upsets me that I work so hard making them look nice yet I get razor burn and butcher half my leg off. Oh well! Let the randomness continue! My "husband" text me this morning a very sweet message about how I give him wisdom and what not. He was being all hallmark and all I could think of was 'for two months I get to be a cougar! mwhahahahahaha' Yea, there is probably something clinically wrong with me. I know. Anywho...we ended up going to the Melting Pot. In jeans. This is one of those places where jeans are looked down upon. This is a very classy place. Luckily, we had a super awesome waitress who played along with us and put up with our rookie ways. Dave & Busters was next on the list. If you have never been there it is basically like a giant arcade for adults. After buckets and buckets of tickets I got a sweatshirt, pub mug, and a shot glass; ya know, for next years birthday! Of course we had to hit the walmart as well. There were some classy people there too. It was grand. And we ended the evening with Fast and Furious 6. Holy guns, and I mean muscle guns, but there were real guns too. It was so good and I highly recommend it. Thanks for all the happy wishes and what not. I hope everyone had a grand day!

No comments:

Post a Comment