Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wash, Rinse, Repeat

Here in the Roberts household we do not turn on the air-conditioning unless the queen of England is coming over. Last night it was beyond hot in our house! The great thing about living in the basement is because it is underground it is a bit cooler. Well...it wasn't last night. Every square inch of this house was hotter than hot cakes on Sunday morning. The genius I am, I decided I needed to workout. Working out equals really hot and sweaty. Five minutes in I was dripping! Of course this was at midnight as well. I was tired, but I was not about to sleep in a pool of my own hard earned perspiration. I decided to shower. I have never requested a cold shower, ever! Usually when I shower when I open the shower curtain, the mirror fogs up from hot shower steam. This time, I'm pretty sure it started forming icicles. Let me just start off by saying it was late and I was tired. When I started to wash my hair I noticed my soap was not soapy. That, ladies and gents, is because I started off with my conditioner. You know it is going to be a good day when you start the rinse cycle before the washing even had a chance to hit the hair. Nevertheless, I can't wait to see where this day takes me because lord knows a mix up with the hair never gets you anywhere! Have a beautiful Tuesday darlings :)

-j

No comments:

Post a Comment